I followed the instructions here to install ReviewBoard
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.5/admin/installation/linux/
After all that, I end up with 'Review Board is taking a nap'
Here is some relevant material from the logs (I manually replaced the
host/path with $MYSITE so don't take that as some indicator of the
problem)......
[Thu May 05 16:06:31 2011] [error] [client 10.44.65.35] PythonHandler
django.core.handlers.modpython: Traceback (most recent call last):,
referer: $MYSITE/dashboard
[Thu May 05 16:06:31 2011] [error] [client 10.44.65.35] PythonHandler
django.core.handlers.modpython: File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-
packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 287, in HandlerDispatch\n
log=debug), referer: $MYSITE/dashboard
[Thu May 05 16:06:31 2011] [error] [client 10.44.65.35] PythonHandler
django.core.handlers.modpython: File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-
packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 461, in import_module\n f, p,
d = imp.find_module(parts[i], path), referer: $MYSITE/dashboard
[Thu May 05 16:06:31 2011] [error] [client 10.44.65.35] PythonHandler
django.core.handlers.modpython: ImportError: No module named django,
referer: $MYSITE/dashboard
I'm assuming the problem is with 'No module named django', but I'm not
a Python-guy so I'm not sure where to go with that. Django was
installed by Review Board (as confimed by trying to install it with
easy_install and seeing that it's already there). Is there some way to
confirm Django working in Apache outside of Review Board?
Here's the Location block of apache-modpython.conf...
<Location "/review/my-proj/">
PythonPath "['/var/www/html/my-proj/conf'] + sys.path"
SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "/var/www/html/firefly-review/
tmp/egg_cache"
SetEnv HOME "/var/www/html/my-proj/data"
SetHandler mod_python
PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
PythonAutoReload Off
PythonDebug Off
# Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same
apache
PythonInterpreter reviewboard_my-proj
</Location>
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en