Ok... back to square one on a different server... decided to go with
lighttpd instead of apache. I can confirm that lighttpd is
functional... however I'd like to know how I can set my proxy
parameters. easy_install reviewboard fails...

no local packages or download links found for... everytime it tries to
get a package.

thanks