Hi Christian,

We have been using Perfoce as the source control tool; review board
for the code review but review board throws error when developers post
the binary files.

We got this kind of error:

This tool looks at the given Pending-CL# & posts it for review.
[ Version: 20100217_1023/0.8]
Arguments: --p4vgui,--p4-client,user_Citrix_CDBnew,--p4-cl,358296,-d

post-review config: C:\<path> \Local Settings\Application Data
\.reviewboardrc
post-review cookie: C:\<path> \Application Data\.post-review-
cookies.txt

>>> "C:/Program Files/WinExePostReview/diff.exe" –urNp temp.spd

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "post-review.py", line 2674, in <module>
  File "post-review.py", line 2638, in main
  File "post-review.py", line 1403, in diff
  File "post-review.py", line 1654, in _changenum_diff
  File "post-review.py", line 1737, in _do_diff
IndexError: list index out of range

Could you please help on this issue?

Thanks,
Mohak Patel