BTW, I am seeing a pylucene warning on my RB setting page:
Enable search

Provides a search field for quickly searching through review requests.

PyLucene (with JCC) is required to enable search. See the
documentation for instructions.

Is this to mean that RB thinks that I do not have pylucene installed?

I checked and it sure seems to have landed where python ought to find
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/lucene   (!).

On Jun 14, 11:35 am, XRZ1138 <> wrote:
> Hello,
> I checked my server and pylucene is installed:
> root@manager:/data2/ReviewBoard/conf# apt-get install pylucene
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> pylucene is already the newest version.
> ...but I only see a "suppressed" Search section on my General Settings
> webpage on the Review Board Administration webpage.
> The "Enable Search" checkbox cannot be selected at all.
> Is there some flag that I need to set outside the GUI?
> Thank you for the time.
> Chris

Happy user? Let us know at