Hey,

I have yet to find out how to enable to "Enable Search" checkbox in my
ReviewBoard settings page.

I checked my setting_local.py, and I see (munged):
# Database configuration
DATABASE_ENGINE = 'mysql'
DATABASE_NAME = 'reviewboard'
DATABASE_USER = 'reviewboard'
DATABASE_PASSWORD = 'XXXXXXXX'
DATABASE_HOST = 'localhost'
DATABASE_PORT = ''

# Unique secret key. Don't share this with anybody.
SECRET_KEY = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'

# Cache backend settings.
CACHE_BACKEND = 'memcached://localhost:11211/'

# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/reviews/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''
DEBUG = True

Can anyone tell me the parameter that I need to add above to enable the
RB settings checkbox I need to turn on searching?

Thank you,

Christopher