Hi Bill,

That message should never really be seen outside of developer installs, but
it does happen on occasion if something got messed up.

The first thing to check is actually your database. Make sure it didn't
crash at some point and have locked tables that need to be cleaned up. You
should otherwise never see this page about the database schema.

Now, at some point, you did have an install of 1.5.3 at least attempted.
That number came directly from the database, put there after an rb-site
upgrade when using 1.5.3. It's probably not related, but just something to
point out.

But yeah, check the database. I suspect that's where the problem is.