Thanks for the quick response.  I've restored and
made the change as you suggested in my site's conf/
There was no DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL so I added it there.
Restarted web server and memcached, still getting the same error.
SMTPSenderRefused: (504, 'Need Fully Qualified Address',
Cleared the web browser cache also.

On Jun 20, 6:35 pm, Christian Hammond <> wrote:
> That setting needs to be set in your site's conf/, and the
> web server restarted. If you modified, you should
> probably change it back.
> If that still doesn't work, let me know, and we'll dig deeper.
> Christian Hammond -
> Review Board -
> VMware, Inc. -

Happy user? Let us know at