Hi Christian,

Thank you for helping.
Here are the reproduce procedures of the error we encountered:
1. Run post-review on a chagnelist (e.g. chagnelist = 703920), Review
Request URL = http://mydonain.com/reviews/r/100
2. Review the code on ReviewBoard portal (http://mydonain.com/reviews/r/100),
e.g. add comments/ship-it..etc.
3. Submit the chagnelist on P4; after submission the chagnelist became
797978 (i.e. 703920 was obsoleted, gone forever on P4 server)
4. Go to "http://mydonain.com/reviews/r/100"; again on ReviewBoard Portal and
the review request cannot be browsed; error showed as below:
    "Something broke! (Error 500)"

It seems like RB server somehow checks the chagnelist with P4 server each
time a review request is browsed (i.e. P4Exception on RB server log said
chagnelist not found).
After going to RB Portal's 'admin' page and changed the chagnelist of that
particular request from 703920 (old) to 797978 (new); the review request
could be browsed again.

Thank you very much for helping.
-polo