i am kries'es collegue and i am now trying to get reviewboard working.

we got over this path problem and it is working now. i have created
repository and I can start post-review. requests are created but "207
error" appears. i am not sure about repository config because it seems
file couldn't be found. in "error data" there is file path with
clearcase version for directory and for file. something like /vobs/
our_vob/@@/main/our_branch/2/test.txt@@/main/our_branch/6. isn't there
supposed /vobs/our_vob/test.txt?

many thanks,