Hi all,

I'm currently using RB 1.5.5 and RBTools 0.3.2. Whenever I try
submitting a review via a Subversion post-commit hook with the
"publish" flag, the command hangs indefinitely. Here is my debug
output:

www-data@ainet:/home/git/svn-repositories/test$ post-review --
server=http://ainet --username=admin --password=admin --submit-
as=snovak --revision-range=11 --target-people=admin -p -d
>>> RBTools 0.3.2
>>> Home = /var/www
>>> svn info
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: file:///svn/test, Base path: /, Supports changesets:
>>> False
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://ainet/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -r 11
>>> svn info trunk/test.txt
>>> svn info trunk/test.txt
>>> svn info trunk/test.txt
>>> svn info trunk/test.txt
>>> HTTP GETting http://ainet/api/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting http://ainet/api/repositories/3/
>>> HTTP GETting http://ainet/api/repositories/3/info/
>>> HTTP GETting http://ainet/api/repositories/4/
>>> HTTP GETting http://ainet/api/repositories/4/info/
>>> repository info: Path: file:///svn/test, Base path: /, Supports changesets:
>>> False
>>> Attempting to create review request on TEST for None
>>> Submitting the review request as snovak
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://ainet/api/review-requests/: {'submit_as': 'snovak',
>>> 'repository': 'TEST'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Attempting to set field 'target_people' to 'admin' for review request '34'
>>> HTTP PUTting to http://ainet/api/review-requests/34/draft/:
>>> {'target_people': 'admin'}
>>> Uploading diff, size: 307
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://ainet/api/review-requests/34/diffs/: {'basedir': '/'}
>>> Publishing
>>> HTTP PUTting to http://ainet/api/review-requests/34/draft/: {'public': 1}
[Hangs here.]

Note that accessing http://ainet/api/review-requests/34/draft/ has a
response error code of 100 with a message "Object does not exist". The
review does get posted, however, the operation hangs. This occurs
whether or not I specify a target person to review the changes. If I
do not include the publish flag, the operation completes as expected.

Does anyone have insight into addressing this issue?

Thanks!