Hi,

I'm not sure how you tested that, but I can assure you that neither
condition is true of Review Board. All of our own Review Board instances
have names other than "reviewboard" and I frequently run instances for
testing that use other ports.

More likely, there's some setup problem or a bug in hg postreview that is
requiring port 80.

Christian

On Friday, August 12, 2011, Kannaiyan Natesan <gbpnk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Christin,
>
> Bug is on the ReviewBoard.
>
> Reviewboard cannot run on other http ports other than 80. If you want to
run on other ports Apache Mod-Proxy might help.
> The database should be 'reviewboard' trying to install in other database
names will fail.

> Tested with "hg postreview" & Tortoise hg, it worked fine upon satisfying
the above conditions.
> Let me know if you need more info.
>

> Thanks,
> Kannaiyan
>

> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, I don't know that either. hg postreview isn't developed by us.
However, you may want to see if a proxy server is set up and interfering
with the request, and see if there's any debugging flags you can use to help
diagnose this.

> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>

> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:07 PM, Kannaiyan Natesan <gbpnk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> I even tried,
>
> hg postview
>
> It just hangs and command does not return.
>
> Am I missing something in config?
>
> Thanks,
> Kannaiyan
>
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Wish I could help, but this error is coming from TortoiseHg, and we don't
develop or support that. You'd have to talk to the authors and see what they
say.