Hi, all,

I'm trying to get rb up and running against an svn server that only exposes
an svn+ssh port.  From what I've read, this should work, but I'm getting
what some googling shows to be a common error: "A repository was not found
at the specified path."

I _think_ that what happens is the rb process tries to ssh as itself (in my
case, that means as the apache user), and then use the username/password in
the "add repository" page to authenticate to subversion.  But I can't figure
out which directory it's looking at for the .ssh or .subversion directories.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.