I am using reviewboard 1.5.5 on fedora 14
when I try to add my repository

e.g. "https://www.something.com/something/";

it displays following

A repository was not found at the specified path

this is first time I am using review board on this machine. Its a
fresh setup.

I am accessing using cerificate to access the URL.
Also I am using subversion on this machine.
I have copied .subversion in data folder of reviewboard already.

I also have reviewboard 1.5.3 on other machine RHEL that was setup
sometime ago.
on that it is working fine

I will be thankfull if some one can tell me any solution for any cause
that might be showing the error.
Eagerly waiting for responce.

Vinod Kumar