We have two instance of reviewboard installed. One is 1.5.5 version
and one is a 1.5.6 version.
In the 1.5.5 version instance I am able to set up a repository with
the path like
https://svn.xxx.com:8080/svn/ core

trying to set up the same path in the 1.5.6 instance gives the
following error
A repository was not found at the specified path.

We have successfully setup other repositories in the 1.5.6 version
instance with the path
http://publicdev.xxx.com/svn/projecta

but the path with https seems to be giving this error.

What could be the difference in the setup between two instances?

We need to be using the 1.5.6 version so any help to troubleshoot this
problem will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Radha