You can use --repository-url=file:/// to point to the repo on the server.

You should be able to adapt this to your needs:

https://github.com/reviewboard/reviewboard/blob/master/contrib/tools/svn-hook-postcommit-review

(Note: This is a third-party contribution, and not really maintained by us.
We just ship it.)