Hi all,

>From what I can tell, our organization's process is a little more
relaxed than most RB users.  We're a very small team, so we submit
code reviews (via the Web interface) after committing to SVN, by
taking a manual diff from the command line and uploading it.  We also
take our good old time getting around to commenting on the reviews,
sometimes a very long time.  This isn't ideal, but it's the way we do
it and it works for us.

So my question is, is there any reasonably simple way of changing the
amount of time it takes for the review to change colors on the
dashboard?  For us, one day of no activity doesn't put a review in the
yellow zone, it's more like a week.  And likewise requests shouldn't
turn red until maybe a month has elapsed.