I am running the new rbtools postreview.py script and added the
REVIEWBOARD_URL to equal my review board server exactly as expected.
I still get the error "Unable to find a Review Board server for this
source code tree." when trying to run post-review.  Any Ideas?  Just
as an fyi, this was all set up and working but on a much older server
(upgraded from ubuntu 8.04 to 10.04), now it seems like everything is
a bit out of sync.