should I uninstall RB first before  reinstalling it?  if so, will i
lose any data etc?  below is the error im getting now, let me know if
you need to see any other files

root@reviewboard:/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages# sudo
apache2ctl restart
Syntax error on line 11 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/
reviewboard.glgroup.com:
Invalid command 'PythonPath', perhaps misspelled or defined by a