All,

I have recently managed to get an SVN post-commit hook working with
the New API that will auto submit a review request. (Will help tidy up
reviews).
One thing I have been asked to do is to also add a comment along the
lines of
'Commited as revision XXXX'

When you submit a review on the web page you can add a comment (in the
grey box).
However I cant seem to find a field that can be set via the Web API
for this.

I can obviously modify the description - but this is not ideal.
(Especially as the field that is editable on the web page looks
exactly like the right thing to use)
Am I just being stupid (quite likely) and is there an easy way to add
a comment and submit a review request via the web api. (its not clear
from the Web API documentation)

Many thanks
Dan Laird