Hi,

We are very very happy users of the tool and it's working wonders for
us. We have been able to strengthen the code reviews in our
organization.

Off late, there has been an update to our proess where in the author
also needs to run KLOCWORK analysis on his changes and upload/attach
that report to review request. But we want to do it from the linux
command line (quicker and less hassle). If anyone has a script or if
there is some other way it would be great if they can share that
information with me. I did look at the webapi/test.py code which can
probably be reused to write a script, however it would be great if
someone has it readily available.

Best Regards,
Gyanesh