keys. There is no CVS server running.

I am trying to set up Review Board to work with our CVS. Haven't
worked extensively with it before, so my questions might be stupid.

I have installed Review Board and now i am trying to post a review
request (names changed):

victorv@server:~/cvs$ -d --diff-filename=../1.diff
>>> RBTools 0.3.4
>>> Home = /home/victorv
>>> repository info: Path:, Base path: None, Supports
>>> changesets: False
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://reviews.local/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> Attempting to create review request on victorv@server for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://reviews.local/api/review-requests/: {'repository':
>>> 'victorv@server'}
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "Web API" at reviews.local
Username: victorv
>>> Got API Error 206 (HTTP code 400): The repository path specified is not in
>>> the list of known repositories
>>> Error data: {'stat': 'fail', 'repository': 'victorv@server', 'err': {'msg':
>>> 'The repository path specified is not in the list of known repositories',
>>> 'code': 206}}

There was an error creating this review request.

The repository path "" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

Ask the administrator to add this repository to the Review Board
For information on adding repositories, please read
Now i am trying to my CVS repository to Review Board:

I guess it goes anyway to port 22?

Happy user? Let us know at