We are trying to start using Review Board at our end. We got the setup
running, we are using git as a repository, we made local clone of our
project on our server running review board. Every developer is pushing
there work on git central server, and this central git repo is the one
which we have cloned.
Now developers keep on pushing there changes, do we need to update the
clone on RB server also with every push?
as documentation says:
 'In order to work with Review Board, a local clone needs to be kept
in sync regularly.'

In big projects with several developers and several pushes every day,
it seems to be overhead to update RB's clone of git so frequently.
Please let me know if, there is some solution for this..