>>> Home = /Users/jimmy
>>> HTTP GETting api/
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "Web API" at rbserver.mydomain.com
*>>> HTTP GETting http://rbserver.mydomain.com/api/repositories/5/*
>>> Got API Error 101 (HTTP code 403): You don't have permission for this
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u"You don't have
permission for this", u'code': 101}}
Error creating review request: You don't have permission for this

When I look at the admin site for Review Board, the repository that is
invitation-only is:
*    http://rbserver.mydomain.com/admin/db/scmtools/repository/5/*

Is there a problem where the Review Board API does not allow post-review to
pull the information it needs to proceed when it runs across an
invitation-only repository?  We are running RB server 1.6.3 and have had
this problem when using post-review 0.3.4 and 0.4.1.