I first tried adding the SSH key to my GitHub account and then as a deploy key
to the private repo's account.

Both fail with the same message:

2012-05-04 14:24:39,977 - DEBUG - Switch to new keys ...
2012-05-04 14:24:39,983 - DEBUG - Trying SSH key
3e2bacb616553a8258f03dc1b70f3a9c
2012-05-04 14:24:40,204 - DEBUG - userauth is OK
2012-05-04 14:24:40,818 - INFO - Authentication (publickey) successful!
2012-05-04 14:24:40,912 - DEBUG - EOF in transport thread
2012-05-04 14:24:40,936 - ERROR - Git: Failed to find valid repository
ssh://g...@github.com/PhonoClick/Pesto.git: error: cannot run rbssh: No such
file or directory
fatal: unable to fork

--