Hi all,

In the next few weeks I'll be migrating our company's Reviewboard
installation.  We're currently running RB 1.5.5 backed by MySQL
(MyISAM), but I'd really like to install the current version of RB on
our new server.  Should this be a no-hassle database transition?  As
in, install Reviewboard 1.6.6, migrate the database, and that's it?

On a  related note, is the install process any easier for newer
versions of Reviewboard?  I know this is highly subjective and
determined by a lot of factors, but getting 1.5.5 loaded up took a lot
of time and effort for me, and I would be inclined to use the version
with the easiest installation process.

Thanks for all your hard work!