Hi Jake,

Local Sites aren't fully baked and were more intended as a starting point for
wrapping Review Board in more of a hosting interface. We use them, with a bunch
of custom UI, on rbcommons.com.

In this case, it's likely the review request wasn't associated with a Local
Site. Either the review request was creating on the base site, the repository
was, or there's a problem with the form on a standard deployment.

You can check by going into the database editor and viewing the state of the
review request.

Christian