If that's the case, it definitely sounds like a bug then. We can look into
it for a point release.

Given that you're probably the first company we've seen actually using
Local Sites, out side of our very custom setup for RBCommons, you may hit
more of these. Given that, you're sort of the guinea pig :) I'd say, file
bugs as you see them, and of course we wouldn't mind any patches if there's
anything you'd be able to fix, but otherwise we'll try to get things out in
patch releases when possible.