Thanks for the reply. I understood that Local Sites were not fully
complete, but I had hoped to use them for my company's internal server due
to security concerns with the code we are reviewing, as local sites provide
more solid compartmentalization of users and reviews than private groups.

As far as I can tell, the review request is properly setup in the database.
 The request, repo, and review group are all part of the same local site.
 Creating a new review on the same local site/group shows the same issue,
as well as a new review on a new local site/group I created for testing.

I am therefore assuming this is a bug with the standard local site code,
but I wanted to check here for suggestions before submitting a bug report.

Thanks,
Jake