Hi Chris,

I did restart Apache. Tried again now also. Here is the output

# service httpd stop
Stopping httpd (via systemctl):  [  OK  ]
# ps -aef | grep review
root     15563 11177  0 10:20 pts/2    00:00:00 grep --color=auto review
# service httpd status
httpd.service - LSB: start and stop Apache HTTP Server
          Loaded: loaded (/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd)
          Active: inactive (dead) since Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:20:49 -0700;
18s ago
         Process: 15552 ExecStop=/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd stop (code=exited,
status=0/SUCCESS)
         Process: 11263 ExecReload=/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd reload
(code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
         Process: 15506 ExecStart=/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start
(code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
        Main PID: 2901 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
          CGroup: name=systemd:/system/httpd.service
#
# service httpd start
Starting httpd (via systemctl):  [  OK  ]
#

>From browser went to http://xyz.net and get the following error
Manual server updates required

A recent upgrade requires manual updates to be made on this server. After
these changes are made, you should restart your server.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on our mailing
list<http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard>
.
Data directory changes

Your site's data directory isn't properly set up. This directory is where
Review Board will store various state and configuration needed to access
repositories.

Your data directory is currently at: /var/www/reviewboard/data
Permission problems

The data directory must be writable by the web server. On Linux/Unix/Mac,
you can fix this by typing:

    $ sudo chown -R apache "/var/www/reviewboard/data"

On Windows, right-click the data directory and change the ownership to
apache.Am

Am I suing the wrong URL to login or something liek that?

Thanks,