So I seem to have everything setup and running (thanks to the great
documentation), but I've run into a problem creating a repository.  I'm
using subversion with ssh (svn+ssh://...).  I uploaded the ssh key that I
use to connect to the repository, but I'm getting "[Errno 13] Permission
denied".  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or even where to look for
debugging information.

I also tried connecting with my username/password and got the same error.

Please help!

Thanks.