Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that we've pushed out the release of Review Board 1.7
beta 1. There's many new and exciting things in this release, but rather
than repeat myself, I'll just link you to the news post.

http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2012/08/03/review-board-17-beta-1-released/

Please let me know if you hit any problems. And remember, it's a beta, so
use your best judgment when deciding where to deploy it. Any testing would
definitely be helpful, though, as that will help ensure a higher-quality
release.