On Mon, 2012-08-06 at 15:18 -0700, Christian Hammond wrote:
> There's a few things that it seems are broken with newer Pipelines. I
> know for sure that 1.2.1 works. Any way you could just package that
> for now? Looking into the remaining things, but there's some ugly
> issue I'm not completely sure about yet.

Ugh, unfortunately not. It's a real pain to revert a version in Fedora.
(It can be done, such as when regressions necessitate it), but it's
never done lightly. It requires mangling the version numbers in a
particularly ugly way to ensure that anyone who happened to install the
previous package will still update to the new one (despite the version
being lower).

I don't suppose you could point me at specific patches that I could
revert in the django_pipeline 1.2.14 release instead that would get it
working in the meantime?