When I click on an anchor link (to a diff file) in the diff viewer in our RB installation, it doesn't add that link to the browser history so that I can use the back button to get back to the index of diff files. This has been a minor annoyance for me for a long time.
Today I tried out the demo of the latest version of RB (1.7 beta 1) at http://demo.reviewboard.org and was happy to see this was "fixed". Since we were running 1.6.3, I upgraded to 1.6.11 in the hopes of getting this fix, but no luck. I did a quick view source and saw it's still using the gotoanchor() JS function in both versions, and I'm not skilled enough in JS to reverse-engineer what the change was that fixed this. Can somebody point me to the changeset and file in which this was fixed so I can patch our 1.6.11 until we move to 1.7? thx, Chris -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
