Hello, I'm trying to set up Review Board 1.6 to work with a Perforce server (version P4D/NTX64/2012.1/442152).
I just want to see if I'm getting this straight: After installing Apache, Python, MySQL and Review Board itself (with all its dependencies and recommendations) on the web server, I also need to 1. Install Python and P4Python bindings *on the Perforce server *(which is a separate machine) 2. Install Python and post-review* on each workstation* from which I'd want to submit review requests Is this correct? The installation manual gives the impression as if all installations are limited to the web server, but I'm not sure this is 100% accurate. I apologize if I'm repeating things already handled, but I've searched all over and could not find an answer to something everyone else seems to take for granted. Thanks, Gil Elad -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
