Hi Gil,

You don't need to do anything special that I'm aware of to the Perforce
server. May I ask what in our documentation gave that impression?

You do need P4Python (using our installer is easiest) on the Review Board
server.

Python and post-review is needed to generate diffs and interact with Review
Board. We recommend this for all users, but the reason it's important here
is that we need additional information in the diffs that p4 doesn't
provide. I'd like to start producing a setup.exe for post-review/RBTools
for Windows, but we don't have a good deployment setup for that just yet,
so for now you'll need to install Python first.