Hi Logan,

I'd strongly recommend still using an rb-site install and not the Git
checkout, unless you want to do some form of development. You can still run
a development server from an installed site by doing:

rb-site manage /path/to/site runserver 0.0.0.0:8080

(Or whatever port you want.)

When you ran the prepare-dev.py script, though, it should have asked you to
create an admin account.