Hi Christan,

We have completed the installation of review board on linux Ubuntu Ver
10.04. But still we are getting the same SSL error.
"A repository was not found at the specified path."
When i do svn info from terminal, i get
ssl handshake failed, A TLS warning error has been received

Please help.

regards,
-keval.

Now this is long pending and not ab