When I go to edit a review that contains comments made on code, it doesn't seem to be working correctly. It appears at the bottom of the page (not 'over' as expected), I get spinners that never go away where the code should be, and I can't seem to actually edit anything.

Is this a known issue? I feel like I remember hearing about something similar on the list...

I'm on RB 1.7.1 upgraded from 1.7.0 rc1 from 1.7.0 beta 4; maybe I missed a step upgrading?

--
Matthew