Hi Matthew, There was a bug in Djblets that caused this. If you upgrade Djblets, this should go away.
Christian On Dec 21, 2012, at 13:02, Matthew Woehlke <[email protected]> wrote: > When I go to edit a review that contains comments made on code, it doesn't > seem to be working correctly. It appears at the bottom of the page (not > 'over' as expected), I get spinners that never go away where the code should > be, and I can't seem to actually edit anything. > > Is this a known issue? I feel like I remember hearing about something similar > on the list... > > I'm on RB 1.7.1 upgraded from 1.7.0 rc1 from 1.7.0 beta 4; maybe I missed a > step upgrading? > > -- > Matthew > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected] > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > > -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
