Hi,

Thanks, these are all good data points.

I just want to make sure I'm understanding one part thoroughly. When you were
upgrading to 1.7.1, you were upgrading from a database and site using 1.5.1,
not 1.6.4? I believe this is the case, but just want confirmation.

I'm certainly not aware of anything that should have broken in 1.7.x, so these
problems are puzzling, but as soon as I have something for you to try, I'll let
you know. In the meantime, for everyone with these problems, my sincerest
apologies.

Christian