Hi, Thanks, these are all good data points.
I just want to make sure I'm understanding one part thoroughly. When you were upgrading to 1.7.1, you were upgrading from a database and site using 1.5.1, not 1.6.4? I believe this is the case, but just want confirmation. I'm certainly not aware of anything that should have broken in 1.7.x, so these problems are puzzling, but as soon as I have something for you to try, I'll let you know. In the meantime, for everyone with these problems, my sincerest apologies. Christian On Dec 27, 2012, at 19:27, utku <[email protected]> wrote: > hello Christian, thank you for your support, we have resolved the issue with > compilation(easy_install.txt) with upgrading from ubuntu 10.10 to 11.04. > However now i see the same issue 'extra_data' problem that sebastian > saw(rb-site.txt). i have included the django tables that you requested in > sebastian post (djangotables.dump.gz). > here is what we did > 1- We got rb 1.5.1 up and running. > 2- We had to merge a database from rb 1.6.4 (on another server) so we saved > the database with mysqldump > 151.dump and load the new database mysql < > 164.dump > 3- Then we had user delete and repisotry sync issues with the new database. > So restored the old database mysql < 151.dump (which we are currently using) > 4- Then we tried to upgrade rb version so that we can solve database merge > problem and did easy_install -u reviewboard (resolved dependency errors by > upgrading to 11.04) > 5- Now when we do rb-site upgrade var/www/reviewboard getting 'extra_data' > error attached in rb-site.txt > > We need to solve two issues > 1- Get RB up and running by solving extra_data error > 2- Load the new database (1.6.4) to our new upgraded RB 1.7.1 > > What do you suggest, thank you.... -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
