I am considering using this tool but I have some questions to clarify
Before the questions, just a quick note: the website states
In-development: 1.7 RC
Which is not very logical and don't really feel professional either... :)
0. The context I would use this is:
- I'm working alone for now
- I have some friends who can help by reviewing the code
- until now I just gave them access to the source code but it's not
perfect to do reviews
In this context, is there some specific feature you think would appeal
to me in ReviewBoard?
1. Can I use Mercurial and Git with 1.7.1? It is not clear from the
documentation, I just see some discussions implying I can, but I didn't
find explicit statements.
2. I'm using Rhodecode to manage my repositories. It have basic review
support apparently. How does ReviewBoard compare?
3. How does ReviewBoard compare to Phabricator's review system and
Atlassian's one? So far I have a hard time seeing any real difference other
than the cost.
The problem is that I didn't use any such tool so far so I don't know
what kind of feature are good or not.
Thanks for your time
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at