Hi Joel,

The command line isn't the only way, but we recommend it over the web
interface. The reason is that not all diff generators provide enough
information to be able to look up files remotely. RBTools/post-review will
ensure the diffs contain the necessary information, and may also provide
additional useful metadata or work around quirks. It's also just faster to
type 'post-review' than to generate a diff and upload it through a website.