Hi Dave,

Hard to say what this may be caused by without some additional debug info.
Would you mind checking and providing two things:

1) Any relevant section from reviewboard.log after the attempt.
2) JavaScript debug logs from the page when the buttons are disabled (easiest
with Chrome or Firefox -- make sure to open the console log before loading the
page and performing the operation).

Thanks,

Christian