On Mon 07 Jan 2013 12:20:15 PM EST, Erik Putrycz wrote:
Are there any downloadable appliances with Review Board 1.7? I found
bitnami review board but they only have 1.6
Otherwise, which distribution would result in the easiest install?
Would CentOS 6.3 work?

CentOS 6.x doesn't yet have an official RPM for ReviewBoard 1.7.x (I'm working on it).

If you want hosting, the Review Board developers have RB Commons (https://www.rbcommons.com/tour/) which includes paid support.

If you want to host your own, you might want to have a look at OpenShift by Red Hat. It's free for small deployments:

ReviewBoard template for OpenShift (see the README for instructions on setting it up):