I don't think any type of hosting will work for us because our subversion repository access is very restricted. I had a quick look at OpenShift but it seems that you can only deploy packages on a remote server.

Btw, how long do you think it will take you to complete the RPMS? That should be quite handy. I don't mind waiting if that would arrive soon.

Also I don't mind using a different distribution, just curious to know which one (and which version) will work out of the box with Review Board 1.7

------ Original Message ------
From: "Stephen Gallagher" <step...@gallagherhome.com>
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Cc: "Erik Putrycz" <e...@apption.com>
Sent: 07/01/2013 1:54:22 PM
Subject: Re: Ready VM or Recommended distribution for Review Board 1.7
On Mon 07 Jan 2013 12:20:15 PM EST, Erik Putrycz wrote:
Are there any downloadable appliances with Review Board 1.7? I found
bitnami review board but they only have 1.6
Otherwise, which distribution would result in the easiest install?
Would CentOS 6.3 work?

CentOS 6.x doesn't yet have an official RPM for ReviewBoard 1.7.x (I'm working on it).

If you want hosting, the Review Board developers have RB Commons (https://www.rbcommons.com/tour/) which includes paid support.

If you want to host your own, you might want to have a look at OpenShift by Red Hat. It's free for small deployments:

ReviewBoard template for OpenShift (see the README for instructions on setting it up):