I don't think any type of hosting will work for us because our
subversion repository access is very restricted.
I had a quick look at OpenShift but it seems that you can only deploy
packages on a remote server.
Btw, how long do you think it will take you to complete the RPMS? That
should be quite handy. I don't mind waiting if that would arrive soon.
Also I don't mind using a different distribution, just curious to know
which one (and which version) will work out of the box with Review Board
1.7
Erik.
------ Original Message ------
From: "Stephen Gallagher" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Cc: "Erik Putrycz" <[email protected]>
Sent: 07/01/2013 1:54:22 PM
Subject: Re: Ready VM or Recommended distribution for Review Board 1.7
On Mon 07 Jan 2013 12:20:15 PM EST, Erik Putrycz wrote:
Are there any downloadable appliances with Review Board 1.7? I found
bitnami review board but they only have 1.6
Otherwise, which distribution would result in the easiest install?
Would CentOS 6.3 work?
CentOS 6.x doesn't yet have an official RPM for ReviewBoard 1.7.x (I'm
working on it).
If you want hosting, the Review Board developers have RB Commons
(https://www.rbcommons.com/tour/) which includes paid support.
If you want to host your own, you might want to have a look at
OpenShift by Red Hat. It's free for small deployments:
ReviewBoard template for OpenShift (see the README for instructions on
setting it up):
https://github.com/openshift/reviewboard-example
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en