On Mon 07 Jan 2013 02:02:58 PM EST, Erik Putrycz wrote:
I don't think any type of hosting will work for us because our
subversion repository access is very restricted.
I had a quick look at OpenShift but it seems that you can only deploy
packages on a remote server.

Btw, how long do you think it will take you to complete the RPMS? That
should be quite handy. I don't mind waiting if that would arrive soon.

Also I don't mind using a different distribution, just curious to know
which one (and which version) will work out of the box with Review
Board 1.7

Well, you can probably install on CentOS or RHEL 6 using easy_install right now. I just meant that you'd be entirely on your own. I'm working on the packages, but it's going to be a while (possibly a couple months) because I need to build a lot of its dependencies up first.