Hi Christian,

Unfortunately I don't have the rb-site upgrade console output anymore but
I'm pretty sure it didn't say anything in that regards (I went over it
again yesterday to check if I missed anything). The webserver presented me
with the page telling me to fix the access rights to the htdocs/media/ext
directory.

Running "rb-site manage /var/www/codereview/ resolve-check static-media"
results in: "Couldn't find manual update check 'static-media'" (rb-site
--version shows 1.7.1)

Anyway, it's up and running.

Thanks for your hard work.

Cheers