hi Chris,
Now I have got the RB installed, and web server is up.

Meet strange issue in set up Performce repositories, in
Admin->Database->Add repository page, I have input as below:
"Name" as my specific name,
"Hosting service" as "None Custom Repository",
"Repository type" as "Perforce",
"Path" as our Perforce server path, 10.xx.xx.xx:3530,
"Mirror path:" as blank
"Username" as my Perforce account name
"Password" as my Perforce pw

Then click Save button, get Error:

    [P4#run] Errors during command execution( "p4 describe -s 1" ) [Error]:
'Perforce password (P4PASSWD) invalid or unset.'

I have installed p4 (command line client) under /usr/bin, and verified can
login to the server with command: p4 -u username -p 10.xx.xx.xx:3530 login
(password input is promted after this command)

Could you suggest what is the issue there? thanks.