I just upgraded a site from RB 1.6.3 to 1.7.2. The site was using Active Directory authentication, but after the upgrade this no longer works. Moreover, in the Authentication Settings admin page, the Authentication Method dropdown has only two options: "Standard Registration" and "Legacy Authentication Module". According to the docs there should be other options including Active Directory, but these seem to be missing.

Anyone have any ideas how I can re-enable this?