Let's say I upload a patch that changes two files: foo.cpp and bar.cpp, and publish it. Now let's say I upload a new version of the patch that only changes bar.cpp.

When I ask RB to show the diff between the two request versions, I see changes to foo.cpp as if I was looking at revision 1.

Is this correct/expected? Known issue? I would have expected to see a reverse of the changes to foo.cpp from revision 1.

(This is with RB 1.7.5. Also, the merge base between revisions 1 and 2 differs, which may be part of the trouble.)

--
Matthew